Thursday 29 March 2012

1920s Themed & What's in your wardrobe soon!

Hi Guys

I hope you enjoy looking at my new fashion blog.
I have had so many buys recently, as well as lots of lovely little pieces I can't wait to share with you.
I will soon be starting off with a "what's in my wardrobe" which I hope many of you guys will do to - I'd love to have a look at everyone's!! Maybe we'll all get inspired!

For now I will leave you with my most recent outfit - 1920s inspired for a friends 21st. I got a ruffle dress from ebay for  £1.24 ( BARGAIN). It was quite small, so I add ribbon on the side, similar to a corset. I add purple satin gloves, a vintage headband and my  Jeffrey Campbell inspired foxy's. These were from GOJANE.COM - an american site, with very cheap shoes!!!!

I have posted a few pics of the night, plus a picture from the night after in which I am wearing a blue star dress from h & m (bought in the camden store), primark suede little heels (bought last January) and lovely brown glasses, purchased from h and m (bought last spring)






x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love Your Comments<3