Wednesday 25 April 2012

Vintage Bits

So I purchased some gorgeous levi vintage shorts for £12.00 on ebay.
I love them so much, and they are high waisted so they really highlight my small waist.

I also bought a white satchel from h & m. I am in love with it.I've wanted one for ages, and have searched Camden high and low, and never found anything. I watched this like a hawk online - then it sold out. GUTTED. But ten minutes before I had work, I DASHED to the shopping centre and found it in there, result! Has a vintage look to it, and perfect for summer (£15.00)






5 comments:

  1. That satchel is great! I've been wanting one of those forever now as well. Thanks for the comment on my blog, your blog is lovely:)

    xo, Megan
    gingerly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that satchel in my life! and I love my pairs of 501 shorts, couldnt do without them!

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks rosie, I know I am loving my shorts :)

      Delete
  3. Nothing i love more than satchels and high waisted shorts!
    I actually own both <3

    ReplyDelete

I Love Your Comments<3